Annual Employment Law Update - Portsmouth
October 10, 2013
Registration 8:30 a.m.
Program 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
This full day seminar will provide you and your team with a map to help navigate the sometimes treacherous waters of human resources. Some of the topics include:
* The Affordable Care Act
- Navigating the complex requirements under the Act.
- Exploring the new landscape after the US Supreme Court's recent rulings.
* ERISA & Benefits Update
- Cruising the world of benefits.
- Piloting the ship and foreign ports.
* News You Can Use
- Reliving last year's voyage and plotting the course ahead.
* Wage and Hour Update
- Maintaining the helm through the rough requirements of wage and hour.
* US Supreme Court Review 2013 and 2014
- Plotting a course for workplace policies and procedures in the wake of the Highest Court's major employment decisions.
* Domestic Violence in the Workplace
- Steering the workplace to a safe port.
This program will be submitted for HRCI credits.Click here to register
Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel250 Market StreetPortsmouth, NH03801