On November 30, 2016, McLane Middleton attorneys Robert A. Wells and Christopher R. Paul will participate in a panel discussion on “Estate Planning” at the New Hampshire Bar Association’s Seminar Room in Concord, N.H.
The discussion will cover:
- Beginning the estate planning process – initial intake
- Ethical considerations in estate planning
- Advance directives
- Estate, gift and generation skipping tax
- Estate planning for minors
- Prenuptial and post nuptial agreements
- Medicaid overview
- Funding trusts and beneficiary designations
For additional details on this seminar, please click here.