Woburn or Boston, MA
Trusts & Estates Attorney
Manchester, Portsmouth, Concord, NH | Woburn and Boston, MA
McLane Middleton, a leading New England-based law firm, is looking for a Corporate Paralegal in our Manchester, New Hampshire office. The firm has over 100 lawyers located in five offices, three in New Hampshire (Manchester, Concord and Portsmouth) and two in Massachusetts (Woburn and Boston). McLane Middleton is regularly listed as one of America’s leading law firms in Chambers USA, and 57 of its attorneys are listed in The Best Lawyers in America across a broad array of practice areas. The firm has a strong tradition over its 103 year history of deep involvement in the communities where its employees work and live, and of active participation in the bar and numerous charitable and professional associations.
The Corporate Paralegal will provide support and guidance in the preparation of Corporate related documents. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Delegating tasks and distributing cases to paralegals and assuring their timely completion.
- Provides research and training support to the Corporate paralegals
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Position reports to the chair of the Corporate department
- Minimum of an Associate Degree (Bachelor degree preferred)
- NALA or NFPA Certification
- Minimum of five years’ experience in entity formation, business transactions and corporate governance.
- Ability to delegate and supervise client files.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to client satisfaction.
- Exceptional organizational and file management skills a must.
- Must be detail oriented and demonstrate excellent proofreading skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills a must.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction/supervision.
- Ability to handle confidential client information in a professional and trustworthy manner.
- Must be energetic, willing to work hard and a self-started and possess a team player mentality.
- Demonstrates professionalism, good judgment and the ability to manage in high pressure situations.
- Must have strong computer skills (MS Office, Outlook) as well as experience with electronic file management software.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and overtime as needed.
(*Note: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, McLane Middleton reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances require it.)
Direct resume with cover letter to:
Pamela Ouellette, Director of Human Resources
McLane Middleton believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, evaluation, discipline, layoff, and termination.