Real Estate & Land Use
McLane Middleton’s real estate attorneys make it their mission to know clients’ objectives and focus on their needs to best serve them in completing transactions.
With decades of combined experience, McLane Middleton’s knowledgeable real estate attorneys give comprehensive counsel to lenders and borrowers in general, commercial, and construction financing. We deal with loan workouts, land use matters, conservation, and zoning.
When loans need restructuring, our real estate attorneys expertly craft solutions by drawing on the firm’s other practice groups that specialize in key areas such as bankruptcy, land use litigation and environmental law.
Our real estate expertise includes:
- Assisting lenders in secured-lending transactions and protecting their investments in declining economic conditions
- Representing borrowers in negotiating sophisticated financing arrangements
- Representing developers before town, municipal, and state authorities
- Assisting clients in resolving conservation matters with appropriate state departments
- Counseling sellers or purchasers in purchase-and-sale negotiations, sale/lease-back arrangements, and like-kind exchanges
- Title and title insurance services