McLane Middleton’s intellectual property trial lawyers have represented clients in federal and state courts throughout the region and have obtained notable successes in and outside the courtroom. We are proud of the reputation we have built for sophisticated, and efficient representation in all aspects of intellectual property disputes. A few of our recent representations include the following:
- Obtained jury verdict in federal court in favor of client accused of trademark and copyright infringement by Coach, Inc.
- Obtained successful settlement for client upon litigation against Christmas Tree Shops for copyright infringement.
- Obtained favorable resolution on behalf of large military equipment manufacturer against competitor upon litigation in federal court for misappropriation of trade secrets and unfair competition.
- Represented numerous clients in trademark opposition proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeals Board.
- Defended numerous clients against claims of copyright infringement based on website content.