We have tried, brought to mediation, and resolved a variety of product liability cases, such as those involving industrial machinery, the automotive industry, pharmaceuticals, and toxic torts. Cases have ranged from design to improper warnings to warranty.
McLane Middleton’s significant work in product liability cases include:
- Defense of a continuing series of individual lawsuits brought against manufacturer of prescription medication where allegations include claims such as defective design, failure to warn, breach of implied and express warranty, negligence, fraud, loss of consortium, and unjust enrichment.
- Represented automobile manufacturing company in wrongful death lawsuit alleging negligent testing and design of airbag.
- Obtaining an early dismissal of a complaint in a case involving a brain-injured biker against the manufacturer of paint used for highway lane markers.
- Serving as coordinating counsel for a large oil refinery in New Hampshire alleging groundwater contamination.
- Representing a major utility company in several pending cases in the State of New York involving allegations of groundwater contamination.