Our decades of experience includes:
- Drafting requests for proposals and letters of understanding.
- Negotiating and drafting joint venture agreements and contract documents, including experience with industry-wide form contracts or custom documents to address unique circumstances.
- Drafting contract modifications to address scope changes and allocation of risks and responsibilities.
- Advising on methods to secure payment, including guaranties, bonding and liens.
- Providing dispute avoidance and project oversight assistance often arising out of claims due to unforeseen conditions, adverse weather, terminations for cause or convenience, suspension and force majeure events.
- Representing clients in all phases of dispute resolution, including mediation, arbitration and litigation.
We know the law and the practical side of construction and development projects, and dispute resolution. Since construction projects involve significant investment, we know time is money. We earned our reputation by listening to our clients’ needs and successfully delivering results-oriented approaches to construction matters.
We also have on our team lawyers who have served in leadership positions in the organized bar, and who have been recognized by their peers, including Best Lawyers in America and Chambers.
- An Overview of Mechanic’s Liens in Massachusetts (by David Moynihan, 1/11/2021)