Our attorneys prosecute and defend an array of trademark infringement and unfair competition actions in state and federal courts, as well as opposition/cancellation proceedings with the Trademark Trial and Appeals Board.
McLane Middleton is a member of Terralex and the International Trademark Association, and assists clients in over 50 foreign countries with trademark protection and maintenance matters.
Our trademark services include:
- Searching state, federal and foreign registers for clearance of marks
- Rendering opinions on ability to use and register, and infringement matters
- National and global brand protection strategies
- Preparing and securing registration applications
- Maintenance filings
- Electronic filing capabilities
- Litigation and enforcement of rights
- Watch/protection service