McLane Middleton's intellectual property group is made up of reliable counsel, including a former patent examiner at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
We provide sophisticated patent services to clients in many industries, with numerous in a wide variety of technologies, such as chemistry, medical devices, computer science, and mechanical and electrical arts.
McLane Middleton works closely with inventors to acquire strong patent rights when preparing and filing patent applications. And, our patent attorneys are extensively experienced in prosecuting patents. McLane Middleton’s patent law services include:
- Patentability assessment
- Patent and prior art searching
- Patent procurement in the U.S. and foreign countries
- Validity, infringement and enforceability assessments
- Reissue and reexamination applications
- Electronic filing capabilities
- Patent due diligence and portfolio assessments
- IP transfers, licensing and invention assignment agreements