McLane Middleton's patent practitioners combine their technical acumen and decades of experience to provide comprehensive strategies for the protection of their valuable inventions.
We provide sophisticated patent services to clients across diverse industries, with numerous clients in a wide variety of technologies, such as chemistry, medical devices, computer science, and mechanical and electrical arts.
McLane Middleton works closely with inventors to acquire strong patent rights when preparing and prosecuting patent applications. And, our patent attorneys offer valuable insights to clients seeking effective global patent strategies. McLane Middleton’s patent law services include:
- Patentability searches and assessments
- Right-to-use opinions
- Prepare, file and prosecute design and utility patent applications
- Collaborating with patent counsel around the world to protect global patent portfolios
- Validity, infringement and enforceability assessments
- Reissue and reexamination applications
- Electronic filing capabilities
- Patent due diligence reviews and portfolio assessments
- Patent maintenance and renewals
- Intellectual property assignments and transfers
- Patent licensing and commercialization agreements
- Enforcement of patents through litigation and dispute resolution