- Asset Protection and Wealth Preservation
- Estate Planning and Trust and Estate Administration
Denis is a member of the Trusts & Estates Department and practices in the areas of taxation, estate planning, probate law, and elder law, including Medicaid planning. He handles all aspects of federal and state taxation including income taxation, estate and gift taxation. He also advises clients with respect to sophisticated tax, business, succession and estate planning.
Denis began his career in 1992 as a tax attorney with the public accounting firm of Coopers and Lybrand, and prior to joining McLane Middleton he practiced law in Boston, Massachusetts.
Denis received his LL.M. Taxation from Boston University School of Law (1997), J.D. from Western New England Law School, cum laude, (1992), M.B.A. from Nichols College (1989) and B.A. from Assumption College (1981).
- New Hampshire
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Massachusetts Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- New Hampshire Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Seacoast Rotary Club, Member
- New Hampshire Bar Association, Member, Finance Committee
- Cross Roads House, Board Member
- 100 Club in Portsmouth, Member
- Southeastern New Hampshire Land Trust (SLT), past Board Member
- Leadership Seacoast Class of 2006, Member
- Wentworth Senior Living, Board of Trustees
- Best Lawyers in America (Trusts & Estates Law), 2009 – present
- Recipient 2003 Equal Justice Tax Award for pro bono legal service