- Corporate Business Law
- International Trade
Julia joined the firm in 2009 after more than twenty five years as a business executive and inside counsel to corporations in the high-tech, electronics, manufacturing and aerospace/defense industries. Her in-house experience gives unique insight into the legal and business challenges of technically oriented and manufacturing clients such as supply chain management, domestic and off-shore manufacturing; technology development and licensing as well as product marketing, distribution and servicing. Julia has extensive background in international trade and has successfully handled thousands of legal, business and transactional matters worldwide. Her background includes significant expertise in both commercial and US Government contracting (FAR and DFARS). She has held high level security clearances and is also an instrument rated private pilot.
Julia was a former General Counsel with QLogic Corporation (NASDAQ), Aliso Viejo, CA ; Assistant General Counsel, International Counsel with AST Computer, Irvine, CA. She was a former Fortune 500 and past Vice President of ACC Southern California Chapter. She was also Counsel with TRW Space and Defense, Redondo Beach, CA; Northrop-Grumman, Hawthorne, CA; and Hughes Aircraft Corporation, El Segundo, CA. Julia received her J.D. from Pepperdine | Caruso School of Law and her B.A. from Syracuse University.
- New Hampshire
- US District Court for District of New Hampshire
- Federal District Court for Central CA
- US Court of Appeals, Ninth District
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- California Bar Association
- former Vice President of Association of Corporate Counsel, Southern CA Chapter
- Former member of Executive Committee of Los Angeles Bar Association International Law Section
- Past President of Federal Bar Association, Beverly Hills Chapter
- “Certificate of Recognition”, State Bar of California, 2003
- “Woman of Distinction In The Business Law Community”, Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles, 2003
- “Leadership Recognition Certificate”, Los Angeles City Attorney Office, 2003