- Asset Protection and Wealth Preservation
- Estate Planning and Trust and Estate Administration
Ryan advises individuals and families regarding various estate planning matters, including estate, gift, income and generation skipping transfer tax strategies. He advises fiduciaries in conservatorship, probate and trust administration matters. Ryan also counsels individuals and business owners regarding business succession planning and various asset protection techniques, including limited liability companies and asset protection trusts.
Ryan completed a Judicial Clerkship with the Massachusetts Superior Court (2003-2004). He received his J.D., cum laude, from Suffolk University Law School (2003) and his B.A., cum laude, from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst (1999).
- Rhode Island
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Massachusetts Chapter
- Boston Estate Planning Council
- Merrimack Valley Estate Planning Council
- Boston Magazine’s Top Lawyers of 2021 (Trusts & Estates)
- 2015 North of Boston Business Magazine’s 40 Under 40
- Honor Board member, Suffolk University Law School Journal of High Technology Law
- Presenter on Estate Planning and Probate Issues, National Business Institute