On Tuesday, March 21, 2023, McLane Middleton attorney Andrea J. Poole (AJ) will be presenting during a webinar entitled, “New Hampshire Probate Process: In 7 Simple Steps,” sponsored by the National Business Institute.
The program will provide essential knowledge of probate processes and best practices for handling each unique case effectively. AJ will be discussing “Step 7: Resolving Disputes and Navigation Probate Litigation,” which involves the following topics:
- Will Contests, Deed Contests, Allegations of Undue Influence and Other Causes of Action
- Obtaining Court Guidance for Proposed Actions Regarding the Estate Administration
- Probate Litigation Rules, Procedures, and Evidentiary Provisions
- Fiduciary Misconduct, Liability, Disputes with Beneficiaries
- Effective Approaches to Resolving Disputes Without Going to Court
AJ will be joined on the panel by:
- Stephanie K. Annunziata – Shaheen & Gordon
- Stephanie K. Burnham – Burnham Legal, PLLC
- Deb Urbaitis – Greenblott and O’Rourke, PLLC
AJ is an associate in McLane Middleton’s Litigation Department where she assists clients in a variety of matters. Her practice primarily focuses on probate litigation, including representation of clients in:
- Trust and will contests involving claims of incapacity and undue influence;
- Breach of fiduciary duty, self-dealing, commingling, and unjust enrichment claims against attorneys-in-fact, trustees, and other fiduciaries;
- Accounting actions against fiduciaries, including attorneys-in-fact and trustees; and,
- Partition actions.
For additional information on this presentation, click here.