The law firm of McLane Middleton is pleased to announce that the firm has been recognized with six firm rankings and 22 individual attorney rankings in Chambers USA: A Guide to America’s Leading Lawyers.
Conducted by Chambers and Partners, Chambers USA: A Guide to America’s Leading Lawyers recognizes America’s top business attorneys and leading law firms. Chambers USA ranks law firms in bands 1 (highest) – 6 (lowest).
Chambers USA selected McLane Middleton’s offices in New Hampshire as top-ranked (Band 1) in the state for Corporate/Commercial, Environment, Intellectual Property, and Litigation: General Commercial. The firm received the second highest tier ranking (Band 2) in Labor & Employment and Real Estate.
The list of outstanding McLane Middleton attorneys who were recognized individually in Chambers USA include:
- Steven M. Burke (Corporate/Commercial and Tax)
- Patrick C. Closson (Corporate/Commercial and Healthcare)
- Michael A. Delaney (Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations)
- Bruce W. Felmly (Litigation: General Commercial)
- Viggo Fish (Environmental – Associates to Watch)
- Joseph A. Foster (Bankruptcy/Restructuring)
- Wilbur A. Glahn, III (Litigation: General Commercial)
- Dennis J. Haley, Jr. (Corporate/Commercial)
- Linda S. Johnson (Labor & Employment)
- Jack B. Middleton (Litigation: General Commercial – Senior Statespeople)
- Barry Needleman (Environment)
- Daniel J. Norris (Corporate/Commercial)
- Margaret “Peg” O’Brien (Labor & Employment)
- Jennifer L. Parent (Labor & Employment and Litigation: General Commercial)
- Michael J. Quinn (Environment)
- John E. Rich, Jr. (Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation)
- Mark C. Rouvalis (Environment and Litigation: General Commercial)
- Richard A. Samuels (Corporate/Commercial)
- Gregory H. Smith (Environment)
- Michael B. Tule (Corporate/Commercial)
- Jeremy T. Walker (Intellectual Property and Litigation: General Commercial)
- Mark A. Wright (Intellectual Property)
Now in its 20th edition, the list ranks top U.S. law firms and individual attorneys in various practice areas. The relative weight of client feedback in their rankings makes the Chambers guides among the most respected of all law firm reference publications available.