Manchester, N.H., Woburn, Mass. (June 1, 2023) – The law firm of McLane Middleton is pleased to announce that the firm has been recognized with 6 firm rankings and 23 individual attorney rankings in Chambers USA: A Guide to America’s Leading Lawyers.
Conducted by Chambers and Partners, Chambers USA: A Guide to America’s Leading Lawyers recognizes America’s top business attorneys and leading law firms. Chambers USA ranks law firms in bands 1 (highest) – 6 (lowest).
Chambers USA selected McLane Middleton’s offices in New Hampshire as top-ranked (Band 1) in the state for Corporate/Commercial, Environment, Intellectual Property, and Litigation: General Commercial. The firm received the second highest tier ranking (Band 2) in Labor & Employment and third highest tier ranking (Band 3) in Real Estate.
The list of outstanding McLane Middleton attorneys who were recognized individually in Chambers USA include:
- Steven M. Burke (Corporate/Commercial and Tax)
- Patrick C. Closson (Corporate/Commercial and Healthcare)
- Michael A. Delaney (Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations)
- Adam M. Dumville (Environment)
- Steven J. Dutton (Litigation: General Commercial)
- Bruce W. Felmly (Litigation: General Commercial)
- Viggo Fish (Environmental)
- Joseph A. Foster (Bankruptcy/Restructuring)
- Wilbur A. Glahn, III (Litigation: General Commercial)
- Dennis J. Haley, Jr. (Corporate/Commercial)
- Jack B. Middleton (Litigation: General Commercial)
- Barry Needleman (Environment)
- Daniel J. Norris (Corporate/Commercial)
- Margaret “Peg” O’Brien (Labor & Employment)
- Jennifer L. Parent (Labor & Employment and Litigation: General Commercial)
- Michael J. Quinn (Environment)
- John E. Rich, Jr. (Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation)
- Mark C. Rouvalis (Environment and Litigation: General Commercial)
- Richard A. Samuels (Corporate/Commercial)
- Gregory H. Smith (Environment)
- Michael B. Tule (Corporate/Commercial)
- Jeremy T. Walker (Intellectual Property and Litigation: General Commercial)
- Mark A. Wright (Intellectual Property)
Now in its 21st edition, the list ranks top U.S. law firms and individual attorneys in various practice areas. The relative weight of client feedback in their rankings makes the Chambers guides among the most respected of all law firm reference publications available.