McLane Middleton attorney Christopher R. Paul will be presenting a CPE Course for the NH Society of CPAs entitled “CPAs and the Evolution of Estate Planning” on Friday, June 8, 2018.
As part of the presentation, Chris will cover:
- CPA Role in Estate Planning
- The Basics of a Modern New Hampshire Estate Plan
- Review of Existing Plans – How to spot Obsolete Documents
- Tax Planning – Gift, Estate and Generation Skipping Transfer Taxes
- Impact of Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 – It is All About the Basis!
- The New Hampshire Advantage
- Advanced Techniques
Chris is a director at McLane Middleton and is vice chair of the firm’s Trusts & Estates Department. He concentrates his practice on trust, estate, income, and transfer tax planning for families and individuals including advising clients in business succession planning, wealth preservation, asset protection, and charitable giving. Chris also represents fiduciaries and beneficiaries in trust and estate administration. Prior to becoming an attorney, he enjoyed a distinguished career in senior management with a variety of businesses both here and abroad and has extensive experience leading organizations in the manufacturing, wholesale distribution, specialty chemical and construction equipment industries.
Chris can be reached in the firm’s Manchester office at (603) 628-1335 or [email protected].
For additional details on this presentation, click here.