McLane Middleton attorney Jesse S. Angeley will be presenting at the Business Advisory Group’s upcoming webinar, “Business Succession & Executive Benefits” on November 18, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. ET.
As part of this webinar, panelists will discuss current insights on how companies are planning for business succession and executive benefits by:
- Understanding why valuing your business is important
- Creating an accurate value of your business
- Drafting effective legal documents for operation and succession
- Understanding the importance of funding legal agreements
- Attracting, retaining, and rewarding key employees
Jesse is an associate in the Corporate Department where he regularly advises business clients on a wide array of issues, including stock and asset purchase and sale transactions, business succession planning, governance, entity formation, and contract drafting, review, and negotiation.
Jesse can be reached in the firm’s Woburn office at (781) 904-2680 or [email protected].
For details about this presentation, click here.