McLane Middleton attorney John D. Colucci was recently interviewed in a podcast for the Boston Business Journal on current mergers and acquisitions market in Massachusetts.
During the podcast, John discusses:
- Why it’s a good time to consider selling a business.
- When business owners should start planning for a sale.
- Three key professionals to involve in the process.
- What businesses are in demand right now.
- Covid-19’s impact on owner fatigue, due diligence and the structuring of deals.
- What businesses with PPP loans need to think about when preparing for a sale.
- How the new presidential administration could affect M&A transactions.
- Two things business owners can do to ensure a smooth transition when selling a business.
John has a dual background as both an attorney and CPA. This unique skill set gives him a differentiating perspective and depth of understanding of the legal issues necessary for protecting a growing business, as well as the financial drivers of operating and sustaining a successful company. John’s ability to communicate complex legal and business issues clearly, concisely and simply is a hallmark of his work, as is his easy manner, yet no-nonsense style in effectively managing business and legal matters for his clients.
John can be reached in the firm’s Woburn office at (781) 904-2691 or [email protected].
To listen to the podcast, click here.