In partnership with The Castle Group and National Business Officers Association, McLane Middleton attorneys Linda S. Johnson and David Wolowitz will be presenting at the upcoming webinar, “Thinking Ahead: COVID-19 Considerations for Re-Opening Your School Campus” on April 22, 2020 at 2:30 p.m. ET.
Session Description :
The dialogue has begun. When will we re-open our campus? And when we do, how will our school world be different? Hear from nationally renowned medical experts as they provide fact-based, reliable and accurate information on COVID-19; national guidelines and safety protocols; testing challenges; treatment and vaccine updates; and specific medical considerations and precautionary measures for limiting transmission and keeping school communities safe.
Experienced legal counsel will also discuss some of the legal and risk management considerations as students and employees return to campus, as well as the strategic partnership with the school’s board. Crisis communications experts will provide insight and advice on best practices for communicating consistently, clearly and effectively during this highly dynamic and evolving situation.
- The Honorable David Shulkin, M.D., FACP
- Michael R. Jaff, D.O., FACP, FACC
- Linda Johnson, Director and Education Law Group Co-Chair, McLane Middleton P.A.
- David Wolowitz, Director and Education Law Group Co-Chair, McLane Middleton P.A.
- Philip Hauserman, V.P., Director of Crisis Communications, The Castle Group
To register, click here.