In partnership with Fred C Church, McLane Middleton attorney Linda S. Johnson will be presenting at the upcoming webinar, “Risk Management Roadmap to Reopening Your Campuses” on May 13 at 1:30 p.m. ET.
We are aware the country is still in the grips of the COVID-19 pandemic, and that the situation continues to evolve rapidly. To help you navigate the issues that arise daily, Fred C. Church has invited a couple of industry experts to act as your guide.
Webinar attendees will gain valuable insight into the following areas:
- Social distancing in a school/program environment and how your structure, operations, and practices may need to be reshaped to accommodate those restrictions
- Legal updates on screening employees, participants, and students for illness or vulnerability
- Supporting the vulnerable and preventing employment practice liability
- Return to school and program waiver forms
- Communicating your expectations and new practices to the school community and your participants
We will end the session by asking the presenters the questions you have submitted to us in advance.
- Linda Johnson, Director and Education Law Group Co-Chair, McLane Middleton
- Liza Kabanova, Risk Management Consultant, United Educators
For additional information about this session, click here.