More McLane Lawyers Named Best of the Best by Prestigious National Ranking than Any Other Firm in the Granite State
November 13, 2006, MANCHESTER — 29 attorneys from the McLane Law Firm have been named as being the best in New Hampshire in various areas of law, according to the Best Lawyers in America® list for 2007. This prestigious annual Woodward/White publication is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey that has been developed and refined for nearly 25 years.
The current edition of Best Lawyers® is based on 1.8 million confidential evaluations by only the top attorneys in the country. Best Lawyers also conducted thousands of extensive telephone interviews with leading attorneys throughout its balloting process. Lawyers do not pay a fee to be listed in this national publication.
Nine McLane lawyers have made the list at least ten times in a row. Three have been named to list at least twenty times.
The Best Lawyers in New Hampshire from the Law Firm of McLane, Graf, Raulerson & Middleton are:
- Peter Anderson: White Collar Criminal Defense
- Alexandra T. Breed: Real Estate Law, Trusts and Estates
- Steven M. Burke: Tax Law
- Steven V. Camerino: Energy Law (10)
- Linda Connell: Land Use and Zoning Law, Real Estate Law
- Charles A. DeGrandpre: Trusts and Estates (20)
- R. David Depuy: Family Law, Personal Injury Litigation
- Thomas Donovan: Commercial Litigation
- Bruce W. Felmly: Appellate Law, Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation (10)
- Joseph A. Foster: Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights Law
- Wilbur A. Glahn III: Appellate Law, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation
- Ralph F. Holmes: Trusts and Estates
- John E. Hughes: Trusts and Estates
- Linda Johnson: Education Law, Labor and Employment Law
- Sarah Knowlton: Energy Law
- Charles F. Leahy: Trusts and Estates (20)
- Mary Susan Leahy: Corporate Law, Trusts and Estates (10)
- Jack B. Middleton: Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation (20)
- Barry Needleman: Environmental Law
- Michael J. Quinn: Environmental Law
- John E. Rich, Jr.: Employee Benefits Law
- Peter B. Rotch: Banking Law, Real Estate Law (10)
- Richard A. Samuels: Banking Law, Corporate Law, Energy Law (10)
- Gregory H. Smith: Administrative Law, Environmental Law (10)
- Kenneth H. Volk: Maritime Law (10)
- Robert A. Wells: Non-Profit/Charities Law, Trusts and Estates (10)
- David Wolowitz: Education Law, First Amendment Law, Labor and Employment Law, Trusts and Estates
- Mark A. Wright: Intellectual Property Law!
- William V. A. Zorn: Tax Law, Trusts and Estates (10)
“These men and women hold the bar very high for the standard of service at McLane,” said the firm’s Executive Director, Michael McCluskey. “Our clients deserve the best representation possible, be they companies adding value for shareholders, groups striving to protect New Hampshire’s environment, or individual families working to preserve wealth for the next generation. They come to McLane because our lawyers are recognized year after year as being the best.”
About the McLane Law Firm
Founded in 1919, the McLane Law Firm has grown to the largest full-service law firm in the state of New Hampshire, with offices in Manchester, Concord and Portsmouth. Driven by the firm’s depth of sophisticated legal expertise and an unwavering commitment to client service, McLane has built collaborative and lasting relationships with a broad spectrum of domestic and international clients.