McLane Middleton attorney, Tony Delyani, will participate in a breakfast seminar for business owners on September 26, 2017 at 8:00 a.m. at The One Hundred Club in Portsmouth, NH.
The session, “Do You Own a Business or Does Your Business Own You?,” will feature Chris Yonker as the main speaker and will discuss how to live a life in business by design, not by default. As part of the presentation, attendees will learn:
- The power of defining a personal vision
- Why most people do not find fulfillment and where you can find yours
- How to own your company instead of your company owning you
- How to turn your mind off and feel less burnt out and strapped for time
- Make the money you have always dreamed of and, at the same time, enjoy life
- How to structure and operate your business to avoid legal pitfalls
- Discover the new financial paradigm
- Learn how to protect your assets through an all-encompassing approach
Tony’s practice focuses on all aspects of business law, including mergers and acquisitions, entity selection and formation, liquidations, financing, taxation, intellectual property, transition planning, and equity-based compensation planning. He works closely with the tax department, employment law practice group, and intellectual property group to service corporate clients. Tony can be reached in the firm’s Portsmouth office at (603) 334-6935 or firstname.lastname@example.org.