McLane Middleton attorney Anthony Delyani will be part of a panel discussion on “Why Some Advisory Boards and Leadership Teams Make Bad Decisions” on December 2 at the 100 Club in Portsmouth, N.H.
This exclusive workshop will help attendees learn:
- The five cognitive biases that basically sabotage and lead to some of the worst business disasters from New Coke to the Popeyes chicken sandwich shortage
- How to create an advisory team that provides perspective and insight leading to better decisions
- Common traps that business owners and leadership teams make when navigating
- The biggest mistakes business owners make when selecting an advisory board
- How to weigh the advice given and when to advocate and when to go the other way
Tony is a director in McLane Middleton’s Corporate Department. His practice focuses on all aspects of business law, including mergers and acquisitions, entity selection and formation, liquidations, financing, taxation, intellectual property, transition planning, and equity-based compensation planning.
The presentation will be moderated by Chris Yonker – a Vision Alchemist, Speaker and Author. Other panelists include Justin Van Epps – a Business Strategist and Management Consultant – and Jeff Foy from Foy Insurance Group.
The cost to attend this event is $50 per person. For additional details, click here.