- Corporate Business Law
- Securities Law
- Small Business Law
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
John focuses his practice on representing clients in all aspects of business law, business succession planning, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and contracting and general business risk mitigation and counselling. John also has extensive experience with implementing and administering Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP). John has specific industry experience in insurance, education testing, software as a Service (SaaS), medical devices manufacturing, health services, manufacturing, and radio/broadcasting.
John received his J.D. from Boston College Law School (2000) and B.S. from Bentley College, magna cum laude (1991).
- New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Washington Lodge #61 of the Free and Accepted Masons of New Hampshire
- Board membership on many condominium associations
- 2007 graduate of the Greater Manchester Leadership Program
- Member of the St. George Greek Orthodox Church