- Paralegal Association of New Hampshire, Member
- McLane Middleton Pro Bono Coordinator
- McLane Middleton Pro Bono Committee, Member
- McLane Middleton Community Service Committee, Past Member
Mary Jo has been with the firm for over 35 years and currently assists the Litigation Department attorneys in a variety of matters in New Hampshire and Massachusetts, with a concentration in business and commercial litigation, environmental litigation, personal injury and other civil matters. Mary Jo has extensive experience preparing for and participating in depositions, e-discovery, jury trials, bench trials and arbitrations.
She received her Associates Degree in Paralegal Studies from Hesser College.
- Recipient of the New Hampshire Association’s Distinguished Pro Bono Service Award – 2010