- Legal Marketing Association, Member
- New Hampshire Food Bank, Advisory Committee (August 2016 to present)
- Stay Work Play NH, Board of Advisors (June 2019 to present)
- Granite United Way, Senior Campaign Cabinet (June 2017 to April 2019)
- Manchester Young Professionals Network, Community Involvement Committee (October 2015 to December 2017)
Manchester, NH 03101
As McLane Middleton’s Director of Marketing and Business Development, Mike is responsible for developing and managing strategic marketing and business development initiatives for the firm. In this role, he works closely with department and practice group leadership to build strategic plans at each level of the firm.
He also oversees the firm’s College of Business Development – a program designed to help attorneys develop their business development skills, while receiving coaching on building out and leveraging their network.
Mike is a member of the firm’s Community Service Committee where he works to maintain the firm’s long-standing philosophy of giving back to the community while finding new ways to support the neighborhoods in which we live and work.
Prior to joining the firm, he spent six years at Mid-Atlantic Corporate Federal Credit Union (now Vizo Financial), most recently as the communications specialist.
Mike received his bachelor’s degree in business administration with an emphasis in marketing from Susquehanna University.
- Volunteer Service Award, Volunteer NH, 2016
- John R. McLane, Jr. Community Service Award, McLane Middleton, 2016