McLane Middleton attorney Linda S. Johnson will be presenting at the Association of Independent Schools in New England’s (AISNE) upcoming Business Officer Retreat on February 8-10, 2022.
Linda’s presentation, “Practical Strategies for Managing Risk During a Unique Winter in Independent Schools” will discuss hot topics for schools to consider as the academic year moves forward, such as:
- How to manage vaccinations for the newest eligible group and those who need a booster.
- How to manage the process of reporting student discipline.
- Effective approaches for dealing with parent pushback.
- Updating faculty agreements for 2022-2023.
- Jurisdictional philosophy
- Tuition enforcement
- Concerning student behavior on social media
Linda is a Director at McLane Middleton and Chair of the firm’s Education Law Group. She focuses her practice on understanding and serving the needs of K-12 independent schools. She serves as outside legal counsel and a consultant to many of the country’s top independent day and boarding schools. She advises her clients on all aspects of school operations including employment law, student discipline, contracts, fiduciary and tort law, leadership development, investigations, compliance audits, risk management, crisis response, and student safety. Linda consults with schools on both prevention and response to all types of educator misconduct and student on student sexual assaults.
Linda can be reached in the firm’s Manchester and Boston offices at (603) 628-1267 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information about this event, click here.