Attorney Shiva Karimi will be presenting at a networking event on “Excelling in a Hybrid Workplace” at Suffolk University Law School on Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 5:30 p.m. The event is presented by The Suffolk University Law School Graduates of the Last Decade (GOLD) Council and Alumni Association Board of Directors. Shiva will be a panelist along with:
- Nicole J. Cocozza, Prince Lobel Tyre, LLP
- Mark Diller, Diller Law LLP
- Sammy S. Nabulsi, Rose Law Partners LLP
- Batool Raza, Boston Public Health Commission
- Connor J. Gilbert, Morgan & Morgan
Topics being discussed include:
- Building relationships with colleagues
- Best approaches to networking
- Importance of finding a mentor
- Keeping engaged while working remotely
- What partners and senior attorneys are looking for in new associates
Shiva is a Director in the Corporate Department and Immigration Practice Group and is the Managing Director of McLane Middleton’s Boston office. An immigration attorney, Shiva counsels businesses on acquiring and retaining talent and key employees from outside the United States. She works with global businesses and small local businesses to develop creative strategies for navigating the complex U.S. immigration system. She also advises employers in immigration compliance matters and assists in responding to audits and investigations. Shiva can be reached at the firm’s Boston office at (617) 523-7937 or [email protected].
For more information and to register click here.