- Government Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Family Law/Domestic Relations
- General Civil Litigation
- Tax Litigation
Manchester, NH 03101
Peter Anderson is a senior director in the firm’s Litigation Department. His practice primarily focuses on criminal law and includes the defense of financial criminal matters. Peter also works with McLane Middleton’s Tax Department in the litigation of civil and criminal tax matters. In addition, he maintains a diverse civil practice and is the Chair of the Family Law Practice Group. Prior to joining McLane Middleton, he worked as a trial attorney at the United States Department of Justice in Washington, D.C. He is a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the New Hampshire Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Peter is rated AV Preeminent, the highest rating available from the nation’s foremost legal rating service, Martindale-Hubbell.
Peter received his J.D. from the New England Law | Boston (1985), and B.A. from the University of Connecticut (1980).
Areas of Focus
- New Hampshire
- United States District Courts for the District of Massachusetts
- United States District Courts for the District of New Hampshire
- United States District Courts for the District of Vermont
- United States Courts of Appeal for the First and Second Circuits
- United States Tax Court
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- Member, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member, New Hampshire Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member, New Hampshire Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, NH Bar Association
- Member, Manchester Bar Association
- Previously served as the Chair of the Board of Trustees for Granite YMCA
- Previously served as the Chair of the Board of Directors for the Farnum Center in Manchester, NH. Farnum is the leading drug and alcohol rehabilitation facility in New Hampshire.
- Previously served on Advisory Board for Leadership Manchester, sponsored by the Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Previously served on Board of Directors, Easter Seals New Hampshire
- 2018 Lawyer of the Year (Criminal Defense: White-Collar) by Best Lawyers in America
- When Does My Client Need a Tax Attorney? (5/12/2014)