John Colucci will receive a 2022 Distinguished Leader award on November 17, 2022 at the North Shore Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner at the Danversport. This event recognizes the achievements of all the 2022 Distinguished Leaders and celebrates the year’s accomplishments and outlines the Chamber’s initiatives for 2023. John is a Secretary on the North Shore Chamber’s Board of Directors.
Other 2022 Distinguished Leaders include:
* Joseph Correnti: Partner in Correnti & Darling LLP, and member of The Chamber’s Board of Directors
* Heidi Riccio: Superintendent-Director of Essex North Shore Agricultural & Technical School, and a member of The Chamber’s Board of Directors
* Janet Santa Anna: President and CEO of The Resource Connection, and a member of the Managing Board of The Chamber’s Board of Directors
* Kevin Tierney: President and CEO of North Shore Bank, and a member of the Managing Board of The Chamber’s Board of Directors
John spends a great deal of time serving the community and is very active on the North Shore. Some of his leadership roles have included:
- Board Chair, Essex County Community Foundation
- Chair, Peabody Essex Museum Corporate Committee
- Past Chair, Montserrat College of Art Board of Trustees
- Past President, Greater Beverly YMCA
- Past Chairman, Board of Directors, North Shore United Way
- Past President, Beverly Chamber of Commerce
- Past President, Kiwanis Club of Beverly
- Past President, North Shore Technology Council
John genuinely enjoys working with others to help the underserved and having a positive impact on the lives of those in his community. When John is not trying to help make the North Shore a better place to live and work he is assisting clients with mergers & acquisitions, commercial transactions and business succession planning.
John can be reached in the firm’s Woburn office at (781) 904-2691 or email@example.com.
For more information click here.