- New Hampshire
- United States District Court – District of New Hampshire
Lexi is a Director in the firm’s litigation department and serves as chair of the Probate Litigation Group. She assists clients with various civil litigation matters, primarily focusing on probate litigation, as well as land use, real estate, and environmental litigation.
A large portion of Lexi’s practice is representing clients in partition actions, complex will and trust contests, capacity challenges, guardianship and conservatorship disputes, accounting actions, and other actions by and against fiduciaries. Lexi also assists corporate and individual clients in a wide array of property issues, including nuisance, trespass, tax abatements, municipal permitting, and other real estate and land use matters.
Immediately prior to joining McLane Middleton, Lexi worked as a law clerk for Senior Associate Justice Gary E. Hicks at the New Hampshire Supreme Court. Before her time at the Supreme Court, Lexi worked for two years as a law clerk for the New Hampshire Superior Court, primarily supporting judges in Strafford and Carroll Counties.
Lexi received her J.D. from the University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law (2014), where she was a member of the Daniel Webster Scholar Honors Program. She received her B.A. in Philosophy from Vassar College (2009).
- 603 Legal Aid, Board of Directors
- Greater Manchester Chamber’s Leadership Greater Manchester, Class of 2022
- New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association, Board of Directors, Membership Committee Chair
- Charles C. Doe American Inns of Court, Board Member
- New Hampshire Estate Planning Counsel, Member
- New Hampshire Bar Association Pro Bono Rising Star
- Daniel Webster Honors Scholar