Manchester, NH 03101
John is a partner who concentrates his practice in tax, business and estate planning. He focuses on estate planning for family owned businesses and has authored several articles on this subject. A long-time native of New Hampshire, John is the grandson of Irish immigrants who worked in the mills of Manchester. He earned his High School Degree from Manchester West High School, his Bachelor’s Degree, with honors, in Business Administration from Saint Anselm College, his Law Degree, with honors, from Catholic University’s Columbus School of Law and his graduate law degree in Taxation from Boston University School of Law. He is also a graduate of New Hampshire’s premiere leadership training program, Leadership New Hampshire.
Formerly, John practiced in the Boston office of Arthur Andersen, LLP where he was a senior member of that firm’s Research and Development Team. He is licensed to practice in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Washington, D.C. He is a member of the Tax Sections of the New Hampshire Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
A Message From John on Getting Your Affairs in Order
Areas of Focus
- Estate Planning and Trust and Estate Administration
- Pension/Profit Sharing/Employee Benefits Law
- Small Business Law
- New Hampshire
- Washington, D.C.
- Board of Directors, United Way
- Co-Chair of the Annual Bishop’s Fund
- Board of Directors, Rebuilding Together – a national charity dedicated to the housing needs of the elderly and disabled
- He is an active member of Bedford, NH where he lives with his wife Pamela and his three children, Morgan, Nicholas and Arianna.
Chambers USA: A Guide to America's Leading Lawyers (Corporate/Commercial: Tax)
- Fellow, New Hampshire Bar Foundation
- Lawyer of the Year 2019 in Best Lawyers of America (Trusts and Estates)
- Union Leader’s 40 Under Forty