- Corporate Business Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Securities Law
Dennis, a director in the Manchester office, is a member of the firm’s Corporate Department. He advises clients with respect to all aspects of their business, including entity selection and formation, shareholder agreements, executive and employee compensation, debt and equity financing, mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracts, and intellectual property matters (including licensing).
Dennis devotes a substantial portion of his practice to working with searchers and search funds, and has successfully closed dozens of acquisitions and sales for searchers.
Dennis received his J.D. from Boston College Law School.
- New Hampshire
- American Bar Association
- Make-A-Wish New Hampshire, Board of Directors
- Volunteer, Street Law – a nonprofit organization that educates young people about law and government
- New Hampshire Bar Association Business Law Section, Former Chair
- Animal Rescue League of New Hampshire, Former Board of Directors
- Manchester Community Music School, Former President of the Board of Directors
- Leadership Greater Manchester, Class of 2008
- New Hampshire Bar Association, CLE Committee Member
- Best Lawyers in America (Corporate Law; Mergers and Acquisitions Law), 2020 – present
- 57 Attorneys from McLane Middleton Recognized in 2024 Best Lawyers in America (August 17, 2023)
- Chambers USA Recognizes 23 McLane Middleton Attorneys and Six Firm Practice Areas (June 1, 2023)
- 59 Attorneys from McLane Middleton Recognized in 2023 Best Lawyers in America (August 18, 2022)
- Chambers USA Recognizes 22 McLane Middleton Attorneys and 6 Firm Practice Areas (June 1, 2022)