- New Hampshire
Stephanie is an associate in the Corporate Department, where she advises clients on a wide variety of business law issues, including entity formation, contract drafting, review and negotiation, mergers and acquisitions, and insolvency matters.
Prior to joining McLane Middleton, Stephanie practiced law in New York and Boston, where she focused on mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring, and securities law issues.
Stephanie received her J.D. from Columbia Law School, and her A.B. from Princeton University, summa cum laude. During law school, Stephanie served as an Essay and Review Editor for the Columbia Law Review.
- The Palace Theatres, Advisory Board
- Member, New Hampshire Bar Association Corporation, Business and Banking Law Section
- Member, American Bankruptcy Institute
- Project Citizenship (Volunteer)
- Princeton University Alumni Schools Committee (Volunteer)