McLane Middleton will be hosting the NH Bar Association’s upcoming Corporate, Banking & Business Law section meeting, “A Round Table Discussion About Current Issues Facing the National and Local Banking Industries” on May 12, 2022 at 5:30 p.m. in the firm’s Manchester office.
As part of the session, three experts in the banking industry will discuss banking trends and the legal issues facing the national and local banking industries, such as crypto currencies and de novo depository banks, as well as the future of the national and local banking industries.
Speakers for the program are:
- Commissioner Emelia Galdieri, Bank Commissioner of the State of New Hampshire;
- Kristy Merrill, President of the New Hampshire Bankers Association; and
- Carlton Goss, Counsel at Hunton Andrew Kurth.
After the round table discussion, there will be a Q&A period for the audience with our esteemed panelists. Prior to the roundtable discussion, hors d’oeuvres and cocktails will be served.
This session is being put on by the Corporation, Banking & Business Law section’s Leadership Group and McLane Middleton attorneys:
- Ramey D. Sylvester (Chair);
- Amelia E. Elacqua (Vice Chair);
- John DeWispelaere (Clerk); and
- Stephanie J. Lee (Clerk).
For additional information about this session, click here.