McLane Middleton will be hosting a North Suburban Chamber of Commerce seminar, entitled, “Savvy Social Security Planning,” on May 24, 2016 from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. at its Woburn office.
The session, conducted by Stephen Shaw, a senior representative at Foresters Financial, will discuss what baby boomers need to know to help maximize retirement income. During the presentation, attendees will learn the answers to the following questions:
- Will social security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for social security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will social security be enough to live on in retirement?
For additional information, click here.