Cristina Coletta Blau is Of Counsel with the Trusts and Estates Department at McLane Middleton. Her practice is focused on the creation and analysis of complex custom-drafted estate plans for high net-worth individuals and families. Cristina also works with Trustees and clients in connection with trust decantings and other aspects of complex trust administration.
A dedicated non-profit volunteer, Cristina currently serves as a member of the Board of Advisors of the Handel & Haydn Society, where she is a member of the Planned Giving Committee, and as a member of the Harvard University Awards Committee. Cristina previously served as a longtime Board member of the Harvard Alumni Association Board of Directors and the Board of Visitors of The Fenn School, and as a Trustee of The Concord Free Public Library Corporation.
Prior to joining the firm, Cristina practiced with Seegal Lipshutz Lo & Martin in Wellesley, Massachusetts, and with Rackemann, Sawyer & Brewster (now Verrill), and Casner & Edwards in Boston.
Cristina is a Magna Cum Laude graduate of Harvard College where she majored in European History and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. She received her JD from Georgetown University Law Center, and an LLM in Taxation from Boston University. Cristina is also a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association.
- The Concord Free Public Library Corporation, Trustee, member of the Endowment Committee, and chairs The Charles Williams Scholarship Committee
- Emerson Hospital, Concord, Massachusetts, Corporator and serves on the Planning Giving Committee
- Harvard Alumni Association, Board of Directors
- Handel & Haydn Society Board of Advisors
- Cristina Blau Appointed to Board of Advisors of the Handel & Haydn Society (July 19, 2023)
- Cristina Blau to Present at a Day In The Life of A Tax Lawyer Panel Event (March 21, 2023)
- McLane Middleton Attorney Cristina Blau will be presenting at Suffolk University Law School (November 10, 2022)
- McLane Middleton Adds Cristina Coletta Blau and Andrew Sutton to Growing Woburn Office (May 26, 2022)
- Cristina Blau to Co-Moderate Program with Wall Street Journal Reporter Jess Bravin (May 17, 2022)