- New Hampshire
- United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
Graham is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Department and a member of the firm’s Business Litigation Practice Group. Graham represents companies and individuals in a wide variety of civil and criminal litigation matters in state and federal courts. He has represented clients in commercial disputes, contract disputes, insurance coverage disputes, construction disputes, shareholder rights, land use, municipal litigation, government investigations, and other business matters. Additionally, Graham has substantial experience representing plaintiffs in wrongful death and other serious personal injury matters.
Prior to joining McLane Middleton, Graham was a New Hampshire Superior Court Judicial Law Clerk. Before clerking, Graham served as a Special Assistant County Attorney at the Hillsborough County Attorney’s Office in Manchester, New Hampshire.
During law school, Graham was a judicial intern to Justices Robert J. Lynn and James P. Bassett of the New Hampshire Supreme Court. Additionally, Graham was a member of the Daniel Webster Scholar Honors Program and served as the Chief Notes Editor of the University of New Hampshire Law Review.
Graham received his J.D. Cum Laude from the University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law and his B.A. Magna Cum Laude from the University of Rhode Island where he double majored in History and Political Science.
- Cmar Scholarship Fund, Board Member
- New Hampshire Association for Justice, Member
- Charles C. Doe American Inns of Court (2017-2019)
- Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch (Commercial Litigation) 2023 – present
- New England Super Lawyers Rising Stars – 2023
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, Daniel Webster Scholar
- 37 McLane Middleton Lawyers Included in Super Lawyers (October 17, 2023)
- 57 Attorneys from McLane Middleton Recognized in 2024 Best Lawyers in America (August 17, 2023)