- Massachusetts Paralegal Association
Michelle is a real estate paralegal with more than 30 years’ experience, who recently received a Paralegal Certificate from Middlesex Community College, an American Bar Association approved program. She works on commercial and residential real estate transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions, development projects and mortgage loans.
Michelle assists attorneys in the real estate/corporate department representing clients in leasing, acquisitions, development, financing and sale of residential and commercial properties, including offices, hotels, and various industrial, multifamily and other properties through New England and the United States.
Her responsibilities include:
- preparation for closing and management/organization of the closing process;
- drafting of transfer/closing documentation, including tenant estoppels and SNDA assignment of leases and related documents;
- review of due diligence materials;
- research in local, state and federal offices; and
- drafting of entity/authority documentation