As the Chief Risk and Compliance Officer, Nicole is responsible for leading all aspects of the risk management and compliance functions within the Trust Services Group. As a Senior Trust Officer, she is responsible for working with clients and beneficiaries, along with their financial advisors.
Nicole’s past experience includes 28 years in the trust industry working as a personal and philanthropic trust officer, compliance and fiduciary officer, and financial planner. Most recently she has worked for Cambridge Trust and NHTrust, and previously for national, regional, and state financial institutions.
Nicole received her J.D. from Gonzaga University School of Law and her B.A. in Economics from Boston College. She has also completed Cannon Financial Trust School I, II and III and is working towards the Certified Fiduciary and Investment Risk Specialist (CFIRS) certification.
She possesses the following certifications:
- Certified Trust and Fiduciary Advisor (CTFA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
Nicole has been involved in the community with the following organizations:
- Leadership Greater Concord Program, Class of 2022-2023
- New Hampshire Estate Planning Council
- Connecticut and State of Washington Bar Associations
- Pastoral Care Associate in Concord, NH
- Past Member, Town of Weare, NH Finance Committee
- Past Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) in Keene, NH