- Estate and Tax Planning
- Charitable Giving
- Asset Protection
- Business Succession Planning
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Probate Litigation
Chris is a Director of the Firm and Chair of the Trusts and Estates Department. He concentrates his practice on trust, estate, income, and transfer tax planning for families and individuals including advising clients in business succession planning, wealth preservation, asset protection, and charitable giving. Chris also represents fiduciaries and beneficiaries in trust and estate administration.
Chris enjoyed a distinguished career in senior management with a variety of businesses both here and abroad and has extensive experience leading organizations in the manufacturing, wholesale distribution, specialty chemical and construction equipment industries.
Chris received his J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law (2009), his M.B.A. from St. Mary’s College, with honors (1995) and his B.S. In Economics from Saint Bonaventure University (1979).
- New Hampshire
- United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Manchester Bar Association, Elder Law
- Estate Planning and Probate Law Section of the New Hampshire Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association’s Legislation Committee
- New Hampshire Bar Association’s Pro Bono Program
- New Hampshire Trust Council and National Academy of Elder Law Attorney
- Adjunct Professor, University of New Hampshire School of Law
- Rising Star Award, New Hampshire Bar Association Pro Bono Program, 2009-2010
- Law Student Ethics Award, Association of Corporate Counsel, 2009
- Daniel Webster Scholar at the University of New Hampshire School of Law 2008, 2009 University of New Hampshire School of Law (formerly Franklin Pierce Law Center), Public Interest Coalition, Auction Co-Chair, 2008