Kim represents entrepreneurs, closely held and family owned businesses in transactional matters ranging from entity selection and formation to drafting and negotiation of shareholder and operating agreements and other complex contracts including distribution, joint venture and licensing agreements. She is experienced in asset and stock sales including the successful transfer of ownership to third parties, the next generation and key employees. She also represents companies in convertible debt, private equity and venture financing transactions.
Kim is a group leader for ProVisors, a networking group for professional advisors. She is also a frequent speaker at the MIT Smart Start Program.
Kim received her J.D. from Northeastern University School of Law (1997) and her B.S. from the Pennsylvania State University (1993). Prior to joining McLane Middleton, Kim was an equity owner at a boutique Boston firm.
- K.I.N.D. (Kids in Need of Defense)
- 10 McLane Middleton Attorneys Included in Boston Magazine’s Top Lawyers of 2022 (November 28, 2022)
- 12 McLane Middleton Attorneys Included in Boston Magazine’s Top Lawyers of 2021 (November 29, 2021)
- Kim Kramer of McLane Middleton Named to Top Women of Law (October 19, 2021)
- Boston Magazine’s Top Lawyers of 2021 and 2022 (Corporate Law)
- Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly Top Women of Law, 2021