- New Hampshire
- United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
Laura rejoined the firm as an associate attorney in the Real Estate Practice Group. Her practice involves representing individuals and businesses in various residential and commercial real estate transactions, including acquisition and sales, financing, leasing, landlord/tenant matters, easements, title work and land use, including planning, zoning and permitting. In addition, Laura represents clients in litigated real estate and land use matters.
Laura previously worked at McLane Middleton as a litigation associate assisting clients with a wide variety of business and civil litigation matters. Laura’s diverse practice enables her to bring a broad range of experiences to better serve her clients.
Laura received her J.D. from the University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law, magna cum laude (2001), and earned her B.A. from the University of Southern Maine in Criminology with a minor in Political Science, cum laude. Prior to law school, Laura received her Certificate in Paralegal Studies from Bentley University, summa cum laude. While in law school, Laura was a judicial extern law clerk for The Honorable Norman H. Stahl, United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit. She also was an Editor for the RISK: Health, Safety & Environment Law Journal.
Laura is admitted to practice before the New Hampshire Supreme Court, United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire and the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit.
- Leadership Greater Manchester, Class of 2020
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association – Real Property Law Section
- American Bar Association
- Women’s Business League Greater Manchester
- Worker Bee Fund, Board of Directors
- Bedford Parent Teacher Group
- Award for Pro Bono Legal Service, New Hampshire Committee of Blind Vendors