- New Hampshire
- United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
Laura rejoined the firm as an associate corporate attorney in the Real Estate Practice Group. Her practice involves representing individuals and businesses in various residential and commercial real estate transactions, including acquisition and sales, financing, leasing, landlord/tenant matters, easements, title work, condominium formation and governance, and land use, including planning, zoning and permitting. In addition, Laura also counsels clients in respect to litigated real estate and land use matters.
Laura previously worked at McLane Middleton as a litigation associate assisting clients with a wide variety of business and civil litigation matters. As a result of her extensive experience, Laura’s diverse practice enables her to bring a broad range of experiences to better serve her clients and build long-term relationships with her clients.
Laura is the Vice Chair of the firm’s Real Estate Practice Group and Vice Chair of the New Hampshire Bar Association, Real Property Law Section. She currently serves on the Board of Directors of local non-profit organizations, participates in various community service activities and volunteers her time on pro bono matters. Laura was recently recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© 2024 for Real Estate Law.
Laura received her J.D. from the University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law, magna cum laude (2001), and earned her B.A. from the University of Southern Maine in Criminology with a minor in Political Science, cum laude. Prior to law school, Laura received her Certificate in Paralegal Studies from Bentley University, summa cum laude. While in law school, Laura was a judicial extern law clerk for The Honorable Norman H. Stahl, United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit. She also was an Editor for the RISK: Health, Safety & Environment Law Journal.
Laura is admitted to practice before the New Hampshire Supreme Court, United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire, the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, the State of Maine and in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Board of Directors, Girls Inc. of NH
- Vice Chair, Real Estate Practice Group
- Vice Chair, New Hampshire Bar Association, Real Estate Section
- The New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association
- NH Center for Nonprofits, Hoffman-Haas Fellowship, Class of 2022
- Leadership Greater Manchester, Class of 2020
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Women’s Business League Greater Manchester
- Worker Bee Fund, Secretary, Board of Directors
- Bedford Parent Teacher Group
- Best Lawyers in America (Real Estate Law), 2024
- McLane Middleton’s 2021 Jack B. Middleton Pro Bono Service Award
- Award for Pro Bono Legal Service, New Hampshire Committee of Blind Vendors
- Laura Dodge Admitted to Massachusetts State Bar (September 7, 2023)
- 57 Attorneys from McLane Middleton Recognized in 2024 Best Lawyers in America (August 17, 2023)
- Laura Dodge Appointed to the Board of Directors for Girls, Inc. of New Hampshire (August 10, 2023)
- Attorney Laura Dodge Recognized as May’s Monday Member Spotlight for the New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association (May 4, 2023)
- McLane Middleton’s Laura Dodge Admitted to Maine State Bar (April 25, 2023)
- McLane Middleton Announces 2021 Annual Award Winners (March 1, 2022)