- New Hampshire
Sean is an associate in McLane Middleton’s Family Law Practice Group. His practice involves representing clients in New Hampshire, Maine, and Massachusetts.
Before joining McLane Middleton, Sean was a partner in a Maine law firm. He focused on various family issues, including parental rights and responsibilities, divorce, termination of parental rights, and adoption.
Sean received his LL.M. from The George Washington University Law School. He earned his J.D. from Roger Williams University School of Law. While in law school, Sean was the Vice President of the Student Bar Association and received the Feinstein Institute of Public Service Award for his work with the Navy. Sean received his B.A. from Plymouth State University, where he was a member of the school’s boxing club.
In his free time, Sean spends most of his days with his wife and daughters. He is also an assistant head coach for a local high school football team.
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Littleton High School Football Coach – Littleton, MA
- Katahdin Pro Bono Service Award 2021
- Aroostook Achievers Award 2019 (35 Under 35)
- McLane Middleton Adds Attorneys Sean Leonard and Madeline Lewis (July 25, 2023)