This year's Massachusetts Employment Law Update presented by McLane Middleton's employment attorneys will take place on Thursday, October 17, 2019 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the Crowne Plaza in Woburn.
This half-day event will provide important legal updates relating to the HR function of business. This is an information-packed event that all HR staff, business managers, and small business owners with employees in Massachusetts should attend.
Topics will include:
- Paid Family and Medical Leave Act (PFMLA)
- Pay Equity
- Harassment and Discrimination Investigations in a Post-#MeToo World
- Pay Practices for Commissioned Sales Employees
- State and Federal Enforcement Efforts Against Employers
- Update on Legislative Changes
Crowne Plaza Boston-Woburn
15 Middlesex Canal Park Drive
Woburn, MA 01801
McLane Middleton will be offering HRCI and SHRM credits for this event.
Registration is $85 per person, and includes continental breakfast, electronic copies of materials, and credits.
Payment can be made via credit card and is fully refundable until Friday, October 11, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. ET.