McLane Middleton will be hosting the XPX New England event, “Using Real Estate for Liquidity in M&A Transactions” on May 7, 2019 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the firm’s Woburn office.
This panel discussion will help attendees turn their real estate into something they can liquidate for an M&A transaction. Topics included in the discussion are:
- Borrowing against the real estate to pay down debt in the company, thus increasing company equity value in advance of a sale
- Undertaking a sale-leaseback to generate additional liquidity for the seller
- Selling the property to an independent third party and using the cash to acquire the company (foreign buyer with no U.S. banking relationship)
- Borrowing against the real estate to buy-out a partner of the business
- Leveraging the real estate and using the cash as growth capital for the company
- Allocating the ownership of the real estate and the company to different family members based on their relative involvement in company operations
- Leveraging real estate to provide a bridge loan to finance another opportunity
To register for this event, click here.