McLane Middleton attorney John D. Colucci will be a panelist at the North Shore Chamber of Commerce’s upcoming “Rebooting the Economy” series.
Other panel members are:
- Karen Andreas - North of Boston Media Group (Media)
- George Carey - Finz Seafood Grill / Sea Level Oyster Bar (Restaurant)
- Brian Cranney - Cranney Companies (Service Industry)
- Brian Kennedy - Peabody Essex Museum (Tourism & Culture)
- Joseph Riley - Salem Five Bank (Banking)
- Amy Scannell - Insight Performance/OneDigital (Benefits & HR)
- Moderated by chairman Darren Ambler, OneDigital Health and Benefits
Part one will take place on May 6, 2020 and will discuss “Bringing Employees Back to the Workplace.” Part two will be on May 13 on “Welcoming Customers Back.”
John has a dual background as both an attorney and CPA. John’s clients range from start-up companies to large multi-owner private corporations and he has extensive experience in all areas of commercial transactions and business operations, and practices in the areas of business law, mergers & acquisitions and business succession planning.
John can be reached in the firm’s Woburn office at (781) 904-2691 or [email protected].
To register for part one, click here.
To register for part two, click here.