McLane Middleton attorneys Linda S. Johnson and David Wolowitz will be presenting at The Association of Boarding Schools’ upcoming webinar, "Considerations for Safely Re-Opening Boarding Schools in the Age of COVID-19" on May 14 at 2:00 p.m. ET.
Boarding schools across the country continue to wrestle with questions and concerns around how to safely and responsibly welcome students back to campus during the COVID-19 pandemic. What action steps can and should be taken now to alleviate anxiety and reduce risk?
Attend this webinar to learn from nationally renowned medical experts and physicians as they provide updates and insights on the status of COVID-19; national guidelines and safety protocols; testing and related challenges; treatment and vaccine updates; and specific medical considerations and precautionary measures for limiting transmission of the virus and keeping boarding schools as safe as possible. In addition, experienced legal counsel will offer insight on best practices for mitigating the risk of potential litigation upon reopening, and a crisis communications expert will review strategies for communicating effectively before, during and after reopening.
- The Honorable David Shulkin, M.D., FACP
- Michael R. Jaff, D.O., FACP, FACC
- Linda Johnson, Director and Education Law Group Co-Chair, McLane Middleton P.A.
- David Wolowitz, Director and Education Law Group Co-Chair, McLane Middleton P.A.
- Philip Hauserman, V.P., Director of Crisis Communications, The Castle Group
For additional information about this webinar, click here.