- New Hampshire
After nearly 20 years in private practice, Sabrina is an accomplished and respected attorney who is well versed in a wide range of practice areas, including corporate and business law; commercial and residential real estate; banking and commercial transactions; bankruptcy; estate planning, probate, and trust administration.
As a result of her extensive experience, Sabrina builds long-term relationships with her client base, successfully representing them as their legal needs change over time.
Sabrina graduated from Stetson University College of Law in 2002 and worked as a bankruptcy and commercial litigation attorney on Florida’s Gulf Coast. Sabrina relocated with her family to New Hampshire in 2006. She practiced on the Seacoast for several years before settling in Concord where she lives presently.
Throughout her career, Sabrina has advised business clients on matters regarding governance, contracts, finance, general corporate issues, dispute resolution, mergers and acquisitions, creditors’ rights, real estate, evictions, and succession planning.
She has represented local and national clients in bankruptcy matters throughout the United States and worked with banks, credit unions, and private lenders on significant commercial financing, workout, and foreclosure matters. Sabrina has also assisted municipal clients with a variety of issues, including tax matters.
In addition to transactional work, Sabrina is an experienced trial attorney. She has litigated complex business and real estate disputes in state and federal courts.
Before joining the firm, Sabrina served as a partner at two respected New Hampshire law firms. She is recognized by peers as a leader in the legal community and has held leadership positions in many professional associations, including the American Bar Association and New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association. She is a member of the Leadership Greater Concord Class of 2018 and Leadership Seacoast Class of 2015.
Sabrina has achieved the AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell. She has also been selected for the Best Lawyers in America 2022 list for Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships) and Litigation – Bankruptcy. Sabrina received her J.D., cum laude, from Stetson University College of Law and her B.A. from Ursinus College.
- American Bar Association – Section of Litigation, Woman Advocate Committee: Co-Chair (2014 – 2017); Liaison to Corporate Counsel (2014); Regional Meeting Committee (2013 – 2014); Web Co-Editor (2011 – 2013); Chair Work / Life Balance (2010 – 2011)
- Leadership Greater Concord Class of 2018
- Leadership Seacoast Class of 2015
- Hoffman-Haas Fellowship/NH Center for Nonprofits – Fellow (2014 – 2015)
- New Hampshire Bar Association (Gender Equality Committee) (2011 – 2012)
- New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association (Secretary 2012 – 2015; Fall Reception Chair 2012; Membership Committee 2012 – 2015; Out of State Liaison 2011 – 2012)