- Corporate Business Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Professional Services
Tony’s practice focuses on all aspects of business law, including mergers and acquisitions, entity selection and formation, liquidations, financing, taxation, intellectual property, transition planning, and equity-based compensation planning. He works closely with the tax department, employment law practice group, and intellectual property group to service corporate clients.
Tony received his LL.M. from Boston University (1990), J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center (1984) and B.A. from Connecticut College (1981).
- New Hampshire
- Association for Corporate Development in Manchester, NH, Founding Board Member
- Black Heritage Trail of New Hampshire, Secretary
- United Way of the Greater Seacoast Stewardship & Research Committee, Member
- Portsmouth Rotary Club, Director and Current Committee Chair, Past President
- Past Member and Vice Chair, Great Bay Community College Advisory Board
- Past Member and Vice Chair, Somersworth Planning Board
- Past President and Trustee, Leadership Seacoast
- Past Member, Wentworth-Douglass Hospital & Health Foundation Advancement Committee